Friday 9 November 2012

Coin Collector



I found my dads coin collection the other day it has a variety of different coins from all over the world, countries include South Africa, Singapore, America, Dubai, Philippines and many more. I looked closely at the markings and illustrations. Many included side profiles of important people, there were crests, flowers, trees, fish, buildings, boats, jugs, kangaroos, eagles, antelopes etc. Like our coins, the images related to the country they belonged to. It was very interesting looking at coins from countries i haven't even been to, however I think my animation will just be based on British coins since we are in England and it will relate more to the viewer. Hopefully it will make them look again at their loose change.

No comments:

Post a Comment